Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

full profile evaluation

by Dhiyanesh » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:24 am
Hi,

Can you evaluate my profile

X -90.2%
XII -96%
B.Tech -8.97 cgpa from a tier 1 college

I also have a work experience of 2 years in design field.

Apart from my two years of experience after graduation, I have 3.5 years of industrial experience as a part of collaborative education program during my college years with one of largest automobile manufacturing companies. I am the only under graduate who made it to the Centre of Excellence team in the company I work. I have attended many behavioral programs ranging from Emotional Intelligence to People Leadership. I was the best outstanding student of the local IEEE chapter. I was also nominated as the only student member to the academic council of the Tier-I institute. I was the Joint Secretary of IEEE chapter of my college and was later elevated to the Vice-Chairman of the IEEE chapter. I was the Training & Placement representative of the college. I was the Implementation Team leader of a project group of 12 in Micro-grid project during my college. Organized paper presentation contests in the Technical festival conducted & Blood donation camps in the college. I am in the Board of a private charitable trust.
Am yet to take GMAT. What GMAT score can fetch me a good college ? IS there a missing link in my profile ? What can be my target schools for General Management?

Thanks
Dhiyanesh

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:10 members

by apphelp » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:11 pm
Dhiyanesh wrote:Hi,

Can you evaluate my profile

X -90.2%
XII -96%
B.Tech -8.97 cgpa from a tier 1 college

I also have a work experience of 2 years in design field.

Apart from my two years of experience after graduation, I have 3.5 years of industrial experience as a part of collaborative education program during my college years with one of largest automobile manufacturing companies. I am the only under graduate who made it to the Centre of Excellence team in the company I work. I have attended many behavioral programs ranging from Emotional Intelligence to People Leadership. I was the best outstanding student of the local IEEE chapter. I was also nominated as the only student member to the academic council of the Tier-I institute. I was the Joint Secretary of IEEE chapter of my college and was later elevated to the Vice-Chairman of the IEEE chapter. I was the Training & Placement representative of the college. I was the Implementation Team leader of a project group of 12 in Micro-grid project during my college. Organized paper presentation contests in the Technical festival conducted & Blood donation camps in the college. I am in the Board of a private charitable trust.
Am yet to take GMAT. What GMAT score can fetch me a good college ? IS there a missing link in my profile ? What can be my target schools for General Management?

Thanks
Dhiyanesh
Hi Dhiyanesh,

We believe that you should add one more year of experience and apply in 2017. Bschools will give you points for 3.5 yrs of work you did with automobile company during college but they will only count 2 yrs as full time work ex. So, it will be difficult to get an interview call if you apply in coming 3-5 months.

Try to get a 720+ on GMAT. At the end your profile is one of IT/ Electronics/ EDI ( all are same) and college tech fest activities and CSR is something which every engineer writes.

This is our honest advice to help you get best return on time you invest in next 1 year.

Feel free to contact us for any queries.

Apphelp Team
Apphelp : India's # 1 MBA admissions consultancy

Confused about schools? Need help with Essay Review? Need mock interviews?
All these questions have a single answer : APPHELP (apphelp.co.in)
Phone: +91 9871354580
Blog: https://www.blog.apphelp.co.in