First I was afraid, I was petrified / Kept thinking I could

This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:2 members
First I was afraid, I was petrified / Kept thinking I could ... not answer the SC section correctly...
But then I spent so many nights ... studying with the e-GMAT and I am happy now!!!!

Just a joke to start, but I am really amazed by this course, I was following the MGMAT SC book, and read it twice but I was stucked, I answered the OG Verbal SC questions but always doubting. Then I just attended a webinar about SC and the explanation was great. However, I was a bit skeptical to buy this course (only the SC module for USD $69) but I took the risk and I am very satisfied (I am in the first week of the course).

I do not know how well will I fare on the exam (and practice CATs) but I am learning stuff that I did not know before, so I am very happy.

Hope it helps,
Fernando

GMAT/MBA Expert

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:21 members

by David@GMATPrepNow » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:23 am
Great to hear that you are happy, Fernando. Preparing for the GMAT is a lot of work. It's a journey with many "downs" - and a few "ups!" It's really good that you are celebrating learning new things. That makes GMAT preparation even easier - seeing value in learning, not just learning in order to write the exam.

Good luck and best wishes!