essec vs escp

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

essec vs escp

by 7777 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:10 am
Hi, I have been admitted to essec and escp for their mim programme but am having hard time figuring out which to chose. financial times rankings tells escp is better but few other french rankings suggests otherwise. i am not very much fond of rankings, but i need some insider's perspective on these two schools and about their reputation.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by Priyesh Salunke » Thu May 02, 2013 9:41 am
Hey, I am studying at ESSEC business school and am pursuing the global mba program here. ESSEC is a much better school in France. It is amongst the top 3, the others being only HEC and Insead. So if there is a choice between ESSEC and ESCP, choose ESSEC.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:5 members
GMAT Score:690

by Abhyank » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:49 pm
Well i know this reply is coming pretty late, but hopefully it will help others who have the same dilemma.

Here both ESCP and ESSEC are really great business schools, and are very well known for their MiM. They are constantly ranked among the top MiM schools and are well known in France to take only the creme de la creme of the students.

They are a part of the top 3 grand ecoles of France: HEC, ESSEC and ESCP, so you really cant go wrong even if you choose any of them. There are very few minor differences between the two.
Some that come to my mind are:

Exchange Programs: ESSEC has better exchange partnerships than ESCP , but then again ESCP has campuses in 5 major European locations.

Location: ESCP is a clear winner with a campus in the heart of Paris, while ESSEC is at the outskirts.

Funding: ESCP has a large scholarship fund and is known to offer scholarships in the range of 25-75%. ESSEC on the other hand has a much smaller scholarship fund, but is known for its apprentice programs.

So as i said the differences are very minor.
Hope the answer helped.
You can check out www.MiM-Essay.com for any further queries about the MiM schools and its application procedure.
Abhyank Srinet
Founder and Head Consultant at MiM-Essay.com

97% Success Rate| 7000+ Admits in Top Schools| 10 Million Euros in Scholarships

Want to 3X your chances of selection? Book a consulting call here:
https://www.mim-essay.com/book-an-appoi ... rm/?btgmat