Difficulty with "Supporting Idea" and "Logica

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Guys,
I am having a lot of trouble facing verbal questions about "supporting ideas" and "logical structure".

What do you experts recommend for me? Should I focus just on practicing? Or must I review books?

My performance in both "types" of verbal question cited above is far below the results achieved in Main idea, Inferences, Applying Info to a context outside the text and Style and Tone.

I pray for you guys to have a good recommendation for this problem.

Thanks again!![/quote]
Marcelo

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:44 pm
Hi Marcelo,

How long have you been studying?
What resources have you been using?

The process for Reading Comp is essentially the same for all passages, regardless of length and subject matter, so there's something to be said for practicing a consistent set of tactics.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by bluej244 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:19 am
MarceloBR wrote:Guys,
I am having a lot of trouble facing verbal questions about "supporting ideas" and "logical structure".

What do you experts recommend for me? Should I focus just on practicing? Or must I review books?

My performance in both "types" of verbal question cited above is far below the results achieved in Main idea, Inferences, Applying Info to a context outside the text and Style and Tone.

I pray for you guys to have a good recommendation for this problem.

Thanks again!!
[/quote]

Hello,

How long have you been practicing or have you been studying? And what are the references you have used? Practicing can really help but of course the type of reference matters too.
It's a good thing to learn how to deal with stress.