Delhi/NCR Folks - GMAT Whiteboard needed

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Hello,

Does anyone have any ideas on where I can find the whiteboard provided on Test Day in Delhi/ NCR. I have already looked at amazon and flipkart and their estimated delivery times are after my test date. Need somewhere in the city I can go pick them up, or online delivery options that will deliver this week.

Thanks!
Nandini

Legendary Member
Followed by:24 members

by GMATinsight » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:45 am
nandinitaneja wrote:Hello,

Does anyone have any ideas on where I can find the whiteboard provided on Test Day in Delhi/ NCR. I have already looked at amazon and flipkart and their estimated delivery times are after my test date. Need somewhere in the city I can go pick them up, or online delivery options that will deliver this week.

Thanks!
Nandini
What whiteboard are you talking about? Are you talking about the scratch-sheet that you get get on test day?

I f you could share the link of it's availability on amazon the I can probably help you find out the place where you can get these things.
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by nandinitaneja » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:29 am
Hello,

Yes I am talking about the laminated booklet you are provided for scratch work during the GMAT. The amazon link is https://www.amazon.in/Manhattan-GMAT-Sim ... on+booklet but as I mentioned the expected delivery date is within the next 1 to 3 weeks, and I am hoping to use this (or a reasonable substitute such as a foldable white board) to practice in my last 2 weeks of prep. Would very much appreciate if you could share if there is somewhere I can pick this up in Delhi.

Thanks!

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by aimkp » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:35 pm
Hi !! you can order scratch sheet from manhattan gmat...

I am also from Delhi....can we make group for studies or doubt sessions.