Completing the 60 Day GMAT Study Guide in 30 Days

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi everyone,

A friend of mine recently referred me to this study guide after successfully completing it in 60 days. I'll be exclusively studying for the GMAT between now and July 23rd (I took time off to specifically study before starting a new job).

My friend was able to send me all of the emails with 2015 OG questions, so I can go through them at a more accelerated pace (I've been working through ~2 "emails" per day). Unfortunately, I purchased the 2016 OG and now that I've started the quant lessons, I realized that it's difficult to match up my 2016 OG with the questions specified in the 2015 emails.

Would it be possible for someone to send me all of the emails up front so that I can work through them at my own pace? I realize that this isn't how most people complete the program, but I've really liked the schedule so far and it would be great to have more flexibility to complete the program in ~30 days.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Best,
Alec

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by pgee93 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:13 am
Hi Alec,

I'm really sorry I can't help with the mailers you are looking for.
But, I was wondering if you could forward the 2015 ones you have? Only Days 56, 57, 58, 59 and 60.

It would be a HUGE help. In case you can, email id is [email protected].

Thanks,
Prachi

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:28 am
alevonyak wrote:Hi everyone,

A friend of mine recently referred me to this study guide after successfully completing it in 60 days. I'll be exclusively studying for the GMAT between now and July 23rd (I took time off to specifically study before starting a new job).

My friend was able to send me all of the emails with 2015 OG questions, so I can go through them at a more accelerated pace (I've been working through ~2 "emails" per day). Unfortunately, I purchased the 2016 OG and now that I've started the quant lessons, I realized that it's difficult to match up my 2016 OG with the questions specified in the 2015 emails.

Would it be possible for someone to send me all of the emails up front so that I can work through them at my own pace? I realize that this isn't how most people complete the program, but I've really liked the schedule so far and it would be great to have more flexibility to complete the program in ~30 days.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Best,
Alec
BTG isn't set up to send all of the emails at once. HOWEVER, you can still use what you have. Just download the Improvement Chart for the OG2016 (https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/gmat-error-log) and you'll see that the OG2016 questions are categorized in the manner needed to use that older version of the 60-Day Guide.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com