CAT included with the books.

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

CAT included with the books.

by davedecibel » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:21 pm
Hello there, I'm interested in some of the MGMAT guides, and i heard that MGMAT online CATs are extremely good.

Now, the thing is that I don't need all of them. I was mostly interested in the new advanced quant guide.

I checked amazon.it (guess what, I'm italian) and it's avalaible. There's no book description though, and the cover image is kind of low quality. I can see the top left corner and it seems to say only "practice questions" and not "6 Computer Adaptive Practice Exams" like the "old" guides.

So.. does it include the cats or not? And, since I assume it doesnt... if I buy only 1 of the 8 guides (I'd love the sentence correction one!) will I have access to 6 full CATs? do i get more CATs if i buy more than 1 of the 8 guides? or only more question banks?

thanks in advance for your help.

D.

Official Company Rep
Followed by:2 members

by manhattanprep » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:39 pm
Hi Dave,

The Advanced Quant guide does not include access to the practice exams: https://www.manhattangmat.com/storeitems ... 0&catid=10. However, each of the strategy guides would include access to the 6 exams (they are the same for all guides), as well as its corresponding question bank. If you purchase more than one guide, you will not have access to more CAT exams; they all draw from the same bank of about 1,200 questions. Once you complete 6 exams, you'll have the option to reset the questions you've seen back into the bank, and to start another set of 6 exams. During the second set, you may see some repeat questions, but you'll see new ones as well, since they're drawing from such a large bank. If you have any further questions, feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected].

Best,

Sam Fleming
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT
The world leader in GMAT test prep. We believe test prep should be real education. Your education begins here.