Calling All Female MBA Applicants (2016 Intakes)

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members
Hello, ladies!

I'm starting this thread for all women applying in the 2015-2016 MBA program application season for the 2016 intake(s) that will lead to graduation in 2017 or 2018, depending on whether you're applying for a one-year or two-year MBA. (Am I missing something? How is there no forum for women MBA applicants here?!)

Many MBA adcom leaders have admitted that women apply differently than men and have a different experience than men once they get into business school...and yet there are *so few* resources dedicated exclusively to women applicants and students. Well, at least we have each other! ;-)

Let's use this thread to share our experiences and helpful resources, offer advice and encouragement, and exchange useful tips as we make this journey together.

I've been obsessively following the discussions on BeatTheGMAT and other forums for a while. Now that HBS has pulled the trigger and released its (new!) essay question, I've decided to jump in -- no more lurking anonymously in the shadows. I'm MBAqueenB and I would love it if you would join me here. :-)