Best way to prepare for CR

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Best way to prepare for CR

by Tapas Gupta » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:38 pm
Hi Experts,
Please advise me on how to proceed for CR from the following situation:
I have studied CR from OG,Verbal review and Powerscore Bible and have improved a lot from it (accuracy from 40% to 80 %). But due to some problems, I had discontinued studying. Now I want to get back to CR. But when I started solving CR I am getting many questions wrong (mainly 700+ questions).

Need of a serious help... :cry:

Legendary Member
Followed by:128 members
GMAT Score:770

by DavidG@VeritasPrep » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:29 am
Tapas Gupta wrote:Hi Experts,
Please advise me on how to proceed for CR from the following situation:
I have studied CR from OG,Verbal review and Powerscore Bible and have improved a lot from it (accuracy from 40% to 80 %). But due to some problems, I had discontinued studying. Now I want to get back to CR. But when I started solving CR I am getting many questions wrong (mainly 700+ questions).

Need of a serious help... :cry:
Start by going through the CR questions you've already done - even the ones you answered correctly. Make sure you're able to identify precisely why each incorrect answer is wrong. If you missed a question, note what it was about the answer you selected that tempted you and be mindful not to fall into the same trap again. Anything that isn't 100% clear, post here. Once you feel like you have a stronger conceptual foundation and are beginning to see common patterns, go back to some official material (maybe the Question Pack from mba.com) and make sure that your adjustments have translated into a higher hit rate. Once you've confirmed that it has, go back and take another practice test.
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor

Veritas Prep Reviews
Save $100 off any live Veritas Prep GMAT Course