Best admission consultants for MBA abroad

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Best admission consultants for MBA abroad

by swetha_16 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:22 am
Hi,

I would like some suggestions for good admission consultants to help with the application process for MBA in top US b schools..

Please help!!!

Thanks,
Swetha

by PathToMBA » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:13 am
Hi Swetha,

We help candidates to get admitted in top B-Schools and provide MBA Application assistance. You can seend your profile/resume through PM for your profile evaluation and if you have any specific query related to B-School.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:12 members
GMAT Score:770

by GeneralEducation » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:12 am
Hi Swetha,

Please share more details about your profile so that we can evaluate and suggest you some good b-schools and also guide you on the next steps.Try B-school Selector tool by clicking here https://goo.gl/ocaeu6

Regards,
Manish
www.genedmba.com
swetha_16 wrote:Hi,

I would like some suggestions for good admission consultants to help with the application process for MBA in top US b schools..

Please help!!!

Thanks,
Swetha

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:2 members

by MBA Ivy » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:04 pm
Hi Swetha,
My firm, MBA IVY LEAGUE frequently works with top students applying from outside the U.S. I'm a former Harvard interviewer and a Harvard grad, and offer free phone consultations over phone or Skype. Please take a look at my website and fill out my contact form if you would like to set up a call. I specialize in the Top Ten U.S. and U.K. MBA programs.

Thanks
Jillian
MBA Ivy League

www.MBAIvyLeague.com

GMAT/MBA Expert

Followed by:4 members

by AdmitPitch » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:07 am
Hi Swetha:

Applying to leading business schools is a fairly time consuming effort. It requires efforts to selecting the right schools and developing pitch which helps you stand out from the crowd. You need a consultant who can understand your profile and offer personalized perspective to help you succeed.

Admitpitch is a Bangalore based leading MBA consulting firm which provides unbiased views. We are a team of MBAs from top 40 business schools from US and Asia. Do reach out to us for a free profile assessment or any queries related to MBA admissions, do email us at [email protected]

Regards,
Admit Pitch,
MBA Admission Consultants
https://www.admitpitch.com/
US | UK | China | India
Schedule a 60 minute free assessment, send your resume at [email protected]
We do offer flexi-payment options

by MBA Ivy » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:33 am
I do agree you need to at least look into using a consultant, whether it's in the U.S. or abroad. It gives you an advantage no matter how you look at it.

[I'm a former Harvard interviewer and a Harvard graduate, and currently run the MBA admissions firm MBA IVY LEAGUE out of New York]

Jillian
MBA Ivy League

www.MBAIvyLeague.com
Last edited by MBA Ivy on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

by Admissionsamurai » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:51 am
We provide affordable consulting services from people who have already completed their MBA from top business schools.Do get in touch for more information.

Admissionsamurai.com

by MBA Ivy » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:12 am
I provide help as well for both U.S. and non-U.S. candidates applying to the top international MBA programs. Each year, my clients get in to INSEAD, LBS, and Said, just to name few. Happy to provide a free consultation if anyone would like to talk more:

www.MBAIvyLeague.com

Legendary Member
Followed by:128 members
GMAT Score:770

by DavidG@VeritasPrep » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:57 am
We offer a free evaluation for prospective clients, if you're interested: https://www.veritasprep.com/business-school/
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor

Veritas Prep Reviews
Save $100 off any live Veritas Prep GMAT Course

by andreaperciatelli » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:37 pm
Hi Swetha,

I worked with Andre from MBAitNOW and i was extremely satisfied about the results. In my first year i barely could reach the main consultants of the consulting firm that i worked with but Andre is completely different than any other consultants our there. I highly recommend you to benefit from their 1 hour consultation from https://bit.ly/1JMltjM. They will answer all your specific questions.

Good luck!