Beat the GMAT 60 day guides

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Beat the GMAT 60 day guides

by Sabishek » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm
Hello Beat the GMAT team,

Greetings for the day!! I have started with the 60 day GMAT guide and just finished my day 3 plan. I gave my gmat prep full length test and ended up with 380 without any preparation. Little worried about the score and my target is 700+. My exam date is on August 31st and I am completely dependent on the 60 day study guide. Please suggest me how to improve and the score haunts me. Thanks in advance.

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:42 pm
Sabishek wrote:Hello Beat the GMAT team,

Greetings for the day!! I have started with the 60 day GMAT guide and just finished my day 3 plan. I gave my gmat prep full length test and ended up with 380 without any preparation. Little worried about the score and my target is 700+. My exam date is on August 31st and I am completely dependent on the 60 day study guide. Please suggest me how to improve and the score haunts me. Thanks in advance.
Increasing your score from 380 to 700+ is a tall order, given how much time you've given yourself to prepare. You will need to devote A LOT of time to mastering every concept and strategy.

It's important to remember that you took this test with ZERO prep. This means that 380 will likely be your worst test score and, as your subsequent practice test scores improve, your confidence will undoubtedly increase correspondingly.

Also, when you take your next practice test, you'll be able to get a feel for your score trajectory, and this will help you gauge the amount of work required to reach your target score.

Cheers,
Bret
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by fuzzkhan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:10 am
So how did it go? How was your score? Did this guide work for you?