ASU vs Georgia Tech MBA?

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

ASU vs Georgia Tech MBA?

by mbastar567890 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:55 pm
Hi everyone!

I got into both the programs and I am not sure which one to choose.
I received Graduate Assistantship for ASU program. I didn't receive it for GATech.
Both have same ranking in US News.

Please share your opinion or provide any feedback.

Thanks! Happy Holidays!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by interviewbay22 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:49 am
Hello

I think it will be easier for me to suggest the better school for you if you tell me what your post MBA goals are. Then we can see if the two schools have a specialization in that field or not, better electives and placement record and accordingly we can decide which would be the best for you.

Do get back to me

All the Best

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.InterviewBay.com

Application Reviews & Mock Interviews by Alumni of Your Target B-school

Check out our free e-book on How to Get Into a Top Business School https://www.interviewbay.com/school/how- ... -ebook.php

Followed by:7 members

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:03 pm
Where do you want to live after school too? These are strong regional programs so think about where you will be happiest, Arizona or Atlanta?

Followed by:7 members

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:54 pm
Just something to add here, have you seen the recent news on ASU Carey? They have announced that all business school students will have full tuition scholarships! Pretty exciting news for students that want to go there. Will make other students who were considering "better" schools consider them as a legitimate option. Hope you made your decision and it goes well.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by PassEdge » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:36 pm
Definitely do consider the towns that these programs are in, you'll be spending a lot of time there!