Application Process with Expert's Global

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:2 members

Application Process with Expert's Global

by TarunaSaini » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:38 am
I completed my MBA application process with assistance from Experts Global. Experts global has a team of experienced professions who are dedicated and committed. They helped me with each and every aspect of the application process based on my academic and professional background.
What impressed me was the amount of effort involved in selecting colleges based on personal interests, academic background, extracurricular and professional background. The selection of universities was based on my personal interests as well as the opportunities each university can provide. The focus was not only on securing an admission but also on the next two years of my professional career to help me develop a strong career path. The involvement and the commitment of Expert's global not only for admission but also for future growth was refreshing.
Although this was just the beginning, the preparation of the application was much more intensive. The applicant's application serves as a portal for the reviewing panel to understand the personal and professional milestones. Therefore it was of utmost important to present a well-rounded application. There was tremendous effort involved by Expert's Global to help me develop the application. They provided various insightful inputs to help me align my priorities and create a story for the application. The team were quick and through in providing feedback. They not only highlighted my strengths but also helped me to identify my weakness. It was important to understand my weakness and address them before entering the competitive industry as an MBA. Again this helped to realize how committed Expert's global was to my personal and professional growth for the years to come.
The effort and diligence was finally rewarded when I secured admission in 7 Universities with scholarships. After multiple discussions, I selected ASU for my MBA. I have recently completed my first year of MBA and currently pursuing my internship. Looking back I cannot imagine the current career path without the assistance and help from Expert's Global. Good Luck!