Anderson Possible?

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Anderson Possible?

by ashdgr8 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:22 am
Hi All,

I just took the GMAT yesterday and I did kind of okay on it - 680 (q. 47, v. 37). I'd really like to apply to Anderson. Could you please let me know what you think my chances are?

My profile:
Indian, Female, 6 years of work ex. in the technology industry (not IT!!), small leadership role mentoring newer colleagues and leading design and implementation efforts. Also, have had extensive interactions with clients, on site, despite being on the technical side of things. Involved with a couple of NGO's working on educating working class children. Editor of in-house magazine at work. From a pretty good college in India (in the top 20), with a first class distinction (> 75% average). Was class representative, placement coordinator for my class (interacted with corporates convincing them to recruit my batch!), on the editorial board of the in-house department magazine in college and was part of the organizing committee of our departmental college fest.

Could you also recommend other schools that I might be a good fit to? (preferably on the West Coast of America)

Thanks!

Community Manager
Followed by:27 members
GMAT Score:710

by dmateer25 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:56 pm
I would suggest posting your profile in the admission consultant forums. The consultants should be able to give you a good response.