Advice Needed

Launched June 18, 2009
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Advice Needed

by maddy_kaps » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:18 am
I have just received an admit from University of Pittsburgh for their one year MBA program. I also got 25% scholarship. I want to make my Career in IT and Strategy Consulting and Pittsburgh is strong in these area. Can u please share some thoughts on the reputation of this University and career prospects ahead.

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:9 members

by mbaMissionJessica » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:01 pm
maddy_kaps wrote:I have just received an admit from University of Pittsburgh for their one year MBA program. I also got 25% scholarship. I want to make my Career in IT and Strategy Consulting and Pittsburgh is strong in these area. Can u please share some thoughts on the reputation of this University and career prospects ahead.
Congratulations on your acceptance! I'm sorry, though, I'm not very familiar with University of Pittsburgh's one year program. But as an admitted student, I am sure that you could set up time to speak with someone in their career office to find out which companies typically recruit there, where students end up going after graduation, what percentage of last year's graduates found jobs, and what kind of services they can provide you. That, combined with speaking with some current students, should answer a lot of your questions.

Congratulations again,
Jessica Shklar
Senior Consultant
mbaMission (www.mbamission.com)
646-485-8844

Sign up for a free consultation with mbaMission, the only admissions consulting firm that leading GMAT prep companies, ManhattanGMAT and Kaplan, recommend.
www.mbamission.com/consult.php