Admission advice Schulich School of Business

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Hi,
I am Anurag from India. I have received an admit from Schulich School of Business, Toronto for their Schulich India MBA program.
I am unable to decide whether to go for it since I had earlier applied to their Business Analytics program and got through.

My concern is because of my limited work experience of two years, the good yet small track record of the Schulich India MBA program and the amount of investment involved.

Any advice listing pros and cons of doing an MBA at this stage of my career would definitely help.

Thanks in advance.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Legendary Member
Followed by:52 members

by CriticalSquareMBA » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:51 pm
Hi there,

Congrats on your acceptance! I would make sure you're clear about your goals - both from a learning and career path perspective. Do you know of the firms that recruit at Schulich? Are those the roles you hope to take on in a couple years? If your goals are vastly different, take the time to think about how you get your foot in the door of the firms you're targeting. Does Schulich offer career resources to help you? This will help you assess whether the investment is worth it. Congratulations again, and best of luck!
Critical Square | MBA Admissions Services

Web | Facebook | Twitter

We love helping! Was this post helpful to you? Thank us and let me know!