Accepted at Hult Boston class of 2013

Congrats! Tell us how you did it
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Christinacc » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:26 pm
Well, I can not agree with above comments. I like this school. I am a current MBA student in HULT. I also finished my MBA in my country, in one of the best universities. I also have friends studying in other business schools in US, I have my comparation.

Professors? Like many schools, you can not account for everyone is great, but there are many good professors in HULT. We have professors also teaching in MIT and Harvard. We have professors having their own companies, who have rich real business experiences! I love many of them! I think they are great!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Christinacc » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:26 pm
Classmates? I have classmates originally graduated from NYU, who got full mark on GRE, also Babson, Michhigan, and international students are mostly graduated from their country's top universities; I have classmates who worked in P&G, IBM, GE, Nestle, Microsoft... Bank of America... you name it. I made many good friends here from so many contries.

Career Service? They sent me to London for second round interview! I didin't make it because of high competition, but they tried so hard to help me, even though I am from China. What's more, they repeatly provide training sessions for career development topics, and always invite outside experts to do it. I feel those are so valuable: 7 minutes good impressions, how to do networking, speed interview...... You can not rely on them to find a job for you, but they are really trying so hard to help you.