A simple Query!

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

A simple Query!

by blitz28 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:07 pm
Hi Clear Admit Folks!

I have a small query here. I am planning to give my GMAT in Feb and thus would also give Round 3 a worthwhile try (although I am aware of limited chance in round 3).
Just wanted to know, that if I send my scores and applications to say a set of 5 colleges, but do not make it for XYZ reasons... would the same college view me critically if I apply again in Round 1 in coming fall??

Would I make my case weaker by giving them a chance to question me and my profile??

Would like your views on this please..

Regards

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:2 members

by Eliot » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:38 am
blitz28,

Thanks for your note about Round 3. Good luck with your GMAT in Feb!

There isn't really any downside to applying in Round 3. If you don't get accepted, you can just apply again as a re applicant in Round 1 next year. As a re applicant, just be sure to show how your candidacy has improved since you last applied (work accomplishments, raises, promotions, milestone in activity, etc).

Of course, the schools do admit people in Round 3 - so the big upside is that you can apply, gain admission and be off to school this fall.

Let me know if you have any more questions about Round 3. We also offer a free initial phone consultation, if you would like to chat about your candidacy in more detail.

Sincerely,

Eliot Ingram
Clear Admit LLC
Eliot Ingram
Clear Admit, LLC
[email protected]
215 568 2590

Stay Informed with Clear Admit!
Read our Blog for daily MBA admissions tips and updates.
Follow us on Twitter for breaking b-school news.
Download our Publications on MBA programs and admissions strategy.
Visit our MBA Admissions Wiki to read and share application insights.