750 - 50Q, 41 V (09/05/2007) AWA 5.0 WTF???

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

nice work

by gmatz » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:20 pm
honestly, i thought you would get a perfect score on the quant. i've seen your posts on this site and it seems like you're the guy who answers every difficult quant question. congrats. also if you have the kaplan 800 book for sale pls send me a private message. i know somebody who wants to purchase that book.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:1 members

Re: nice work

by givemeanid » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:40 pm
gmatz wrote:honestly, i thought you would get a perfect score on the quant. i've seen your posts on this site and it seems like you're the guy who answers every difficult quant question. congrats. also if you have the kaplan 800 book for sale pls send me a private message. i know somebody who wants to purchase that book.
I was expecting a 51 too and was a little disappointed with a 50. To be really honest, there was a part of me that knew 51 wasn't going to happen due to all the careless mistakes that I kept making in ALL my practice tests and while doing problems otherwise. The quant questions posted on BTG sometimes are LOT harder than the real test. On D-Day, to get a good quant score, just make sure you are careful is all! GMAT does not involve any fancy math.

I do not have the Kaplan 800. I have the Kaplan 2007 though. PM me if you are interested.
So It Goes

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

Re: nice work

by aim-wsc » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:45 am
:sigh: ...and I missed out many many good debriefs from our significant contributors to the forums.

It's a GREAT score id-man! 8)
CONGRATULATIONS!!

One quick question: do you have the same id on the other forum site you mentioned :lol: ;)

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by givemeanid » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:42 am
Thanks aim-wsc. I have the same id on the other forum. My avatar is also the same :D
So It Goes