690 Retake?

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members

690 Retake?

by Rick0323 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:40 am
Hi,
I gave my GMAT yesterday and got a 690(Q-50,V-32) IR 7.I don't know what to do.Should I retake?..If i don't can you please suggest some university where I have a chance.Yeah and I have 2 years of IT experience and a CGPA of 3.0.
Please help.

Legendary Member
Followed by:24 members

by GMATinsight » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:28 am
Rick0323 wrote:Hi,
I gave my GMAT yesterday and got a 690(Q-50,V-32) IR 7.I don't know what to do.Should I retake?..If i don't can you please suggest some university where I have a chance.Yeah and I have 2 years of IT experience and a CGPA of 3.0.
Please help.
690 is pretty decent score and I am sure that you can find a few good universities with this score provided your application supports the course and application. I would strongly recommend that you start working on your application rather than planning a retake.

In terms of score, you are already at a very decent level in Quant therefore in case you plan to retake then certainly the ofcourse area must be Verbal.

All the best!!!
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by Rick0323 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:03 pm
GMATinsight wrote:
Rick0323 wrote:Hi,
Please help.
690 is pretty decent score and I am sure that you can find a few good universities with this score provided your application supports the course and application. I would strongly recommend that you start working on your application rather than planning a retake.

In terms of score, you are already at a very decent level in Quant therefore in case you plan to retake then certainly the ofcourse area must be Verbal.

All the best!!!
I have heard that many university require a balanced score of verbal and quant,and I don't think I have that.Will that be a problem ??Can you recommend me some university as well.Thanks a lot.!!