660: 44Q 36V

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

660: 44Q 36V

by thumpin_termis » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:00 pm
I'm done! :D

It was my 2nd shot, and though I improved marginally to 660/86 Percentile (I scored 640/80 Percentile first time around), I didn't quite hit my goal mark of 680/90 percentile. However, I think it should keep me in the hunt for some of the schools I've been looking through, so I'm closing the GMAT books. Besides, I know my limits, and my scores have been plateauing out so I'm not sure if if I could've done too much better than that (maybe high 600s?). I kinda cringe when I see some of the overachievers here who are disappointed with 700+ scores, but hey, I just don't "have it" like some of you folks. :wink:

Anyway, the board has been an invaluable resource for me. I just want to thank all the fine folks who are involved in running the board, and to the very bright members of the forum who would always help me figure some of those tough quant problems.

Cheers and good luck to all those that have yet taken the exam.