2 Cent suggestion

Have suggestions to improve this community?
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

2 Cent suggestion

by towerSpider » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:05 am
it is very important to know the source of question one reads. for example one might not want to indulge in questions which are from GMAT Prep or GMAT Powerprep to save himself from having skewed score, etc. Therefore i suggest that it be requirement to post the source as well. when one initializes a thread, he must have radio options with lot of sources with one "other" as option. if posting the source shall not be required, it should be at least suggested/advised by marking in bold red to post the source as well.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by BellTheGMAT » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:59 am
towerSpider wrote:it is very important to know the source of question one reads. for example one might not want to indulge in questions which are from GMAT Prep or GMAT Powerprep to save himself from having skewed score, etc. Therefore i suggest that it be requirement to post the source as well. when one initializes a thread, he must have radio options with lot of sources with one "other" as option. if posting the source shall not be required, it should be at least suggested/advised by marking in bold red to post the source as well.
i m not sure if u actually can!!!

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

by beatthegmat » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:28 am
Thanks for that suggestion, towerSpider. We're actually working on a system that solves for people adding source to their post. It's hopefully going to release at the end of next month, and we expect it will completely solve this issue!

Really appreciate your sharing your perspective on this. This gets me more motivated to release this new feature ASAP.
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school